We Will Try to keep things as Simple as Possible
If Time is built within Our Self’s, then Time is Our Self’s, as result of Time it Self
What this application challenge don’t want to be?
- Is Not a Social-Media (users cannot search for others)
- Users cannot add friends
- No Comments? (comments are useful for those who make actions as description and for those who deny (to know why))
- No Chat
What this application challenge aims to be?
- More than anything, this challenge is a out-of-the-box action challenge.
- Read more Questions about this challenge development here
This Challenge Targets:
- All Governments in the world
- All Public Brands of the World
- All Private Brands of the World
- You are Free to invite more people to participate in coding with us.
- You are Free to talk about this project to everyone in the world.
- You are Free to search for people who wish to make an investment to this project.
- You are Free to share all extra content of this project ( Images / audio / texts ) .for Free
- You are not Free to exclude Your self from this Eternal License
Main Discussion: Coding - 2020
- The Best Free Testing proposes Project to handle databases is Firebase
- We have different options, all of them good.
- We write in Typescript
- We use a Framework like VueJS or Angular where both can use ES6 or TypeScript
- Since we wish to target all devices, some extra frameworks can he handle, as Ionic.
- While Ionic framework and many others can produce content for Android and iOS, we may care to develop a specific platform application using Java.
- For each Social Media, if user is logged by Google accounts or Facebook accounts, users need to login using Android or iOS. ( We start testing using only a Webapp for PC browser (e.g. Google Chromium )
- Thinking this Application, as a functional application, we don’t need a Awesome Interface for users, but if all principles of this application grow, we should care to put things beautiful and nice.
The functional condition of players is always the same:
- Do Action: (when action is done, user jump to rate actions(videos))
- Rate Actions (each use need to rate (lets say: 7 videos, then user can do another action)
- ShortPathName e.g. NCP (Nature Care Path) : Value e.g.  - Result: NPC 
- Rating Menu (activated in the end of video)
Note: If this application grows…
- Users Psychological Characteristics Rate (inside companies promotions (commercial relation))
- Professional Users Characteristics State
- Users Personal Characteristics ( hobbies and health )
- Users Actions Challenge Rate / Status. (number of actions per Path)
Sensible Data and Storing
- Number of Employees
- Employee Email
- Points / Coins
- Users Action Device GPS Points Coords (animation propose)
Not Sensible Data - Temporary Storing
- Online Video Stream Link made by User. Lets focus on Youtube API
- When an action is approved, user gain 1 point and company gain 1 point too.
- User points can be used as coins.
- Company points cannot be used as coins.
- Public Status: list of registered companies names with points association.
- Users produce action concept proof by streaming a video that is stored in some service like Youtube. We only need to know that address of the video user made, to share that video adress as a video to rate, to X users more until rate get 7 positive or negative votes. So, again: if we can know that link, we don’t need to store videos ;)
This is a test or maybe this is a challenge
As any contribution is as well, numeric expressions that represent value, money, for each contribution that pass throught all reviews in a pull request, we share a numeric expression that represents value (N)
- Lets think as simple as (1).
If this 1 was a dolar is 1 dolar, if this 1 is a euro, is 1 euro, while if is 1 bitcoin is a lot more. So what is the values of this competition actions? Each person is free to associate a single numeric expression that represents value, to the desire value that those actions can represent.
- I wish Bitcoin industry accept that 1 single numeric expression that represents values from this challenge, could be 1 Bitcoin.